Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Four Forge World Greater Daemons


This Slaanesh Greater Daemon is the last of the four Forge World greater daemons, which I have painted over the past few years for the same person. I finished the Slaanesh daemon in November (Show's how much catch-up work I have to do on this blog). I'll include some images of the other three at the end as well.











Sadly my final photos of the Bloodthirster were lost, so all I have are some Work in Progress shots, taken shortly before it was finished:





The Lord of Change is my favorite of the four. We went with a really bright, different color scheme. 







And last up is the Great Unclean One. 







All in all this group of figures was over three years in the making. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of all four of them together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment